Discover the works of Sonja Carnier
With a professional painter for father, Belgian artist Sonja Carnier took up the arts at an early age, moving on to perfect her skills at the Arts Academy of Antwerp. Now a permanent resident of Queenstown, which she fell in love with back in 2007, she has created a series of works inspired by the scenery of the Southern Lakes Districts. We are delighted to showcase her art, which you can purchase during your stay. To contact her, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone mob. +64 (0)278155281. To see more of her work...
Facilities at Wanaka Haven
A mix of European chic and Kiwi touches...
Guest facilities include:
- Dining room with fireplace, equipped with the latest audiovisual equipment and a complete library of books, CDs and DVDs
- Outdoor entertainment area with Otago Schist stone fire place, dining table and BBQ
- Fully equipped guest office with high speed Internet connection
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lodge
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Drying room in the ski season
- Ski concierge service to deliver & custom fit the very latest ski or snowboard gear at the Lodge with Snopro Ski Rental Delivery.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with counter current jet (from November until April)
A few things that set us apart:
- Complimentary tea & coffee with home baking
- Gluten free food options for breakfast, on request
- Geothermal under floor heating throughout the lodge for beautiful warmth in the colder season
- The highest environmental credentials
- A maximum of 10 guests